This Saturday 25 November: Weed Control Networking Day
Hosted by the cities of Hume and Whittlesea and Mitchell Shire Council, the line-up includes presentations from:
- Victorian Serrated Tussock Working Party
- Victorian Gorse Taskforce
- Dabyminga Blackberry Taskforce
- Tim Bloomfield: Pest Plant and Pest Animal Interactions
- Pat Connor: Weed Seed Spread and Precautions (including a vehicle hygiene demonstration over lunch)
- Whittlesea and Surrounds Blackberry Action Group
- Melbourne Water on Landholder Assistance Programs
The event will be facilitated by Terry Hubbard of the Strath Creek Landcare Group, Upper Goulburn, Victorian and National Landcare Networks and 2017 recipient of the Joan Kirner Landcare Award.
There’ll be a FREE sausage sizzle of gourmet Aroona sausages (100% grass-fed, preservative free beef) cooked by the Wandong Heathcote Junction Community Group.
So don’t miss out! Grab your ticket today using the following link: